· Asset Allocation -> Position over time now also shows number of shares in Lakhs along with percentage holdings over time, when viewing by security. All this data is also available for download.
· All analytics, for funds, portfolios, and custom securities, now show benchmark statistics alongside statistics for the security in the main Performance tab.
· The portfolio comparison tool is now in the new Compare section as a new tab, next to Compare Securities. We have also added the ability to add your client portfolios alongside your model portfolios to the portfolio comparison. There is a search box that looks through portfolios in both the Client and Portfolio sections.
· The Compare Securities tab in the Compare section will no longer calculate relative stats by default – this is to help faster adding and removing of items in the compare list. You can always turn this on using the checkbox next to Relative Columns.
· The Compare Securities tab in the Compare section will now allow you to add all items in a portfolio from both the Client and Portfolio sections. There is a search box that looks through portfolios in both the Client and Portfolio sections.
· The Desktop share link is now co-branded. You will now see your company logo (for Premium users) as well as your chosen background colour for the header whenever your desktop share link is loaded.
· To improve security and protect your data, all NGEN Markets logins are now forcefully logged out overnight.